What is CEOGAS?
It is a business foundation which gives to European companies better opportunities to carry out energy-saving projects in Russia. Ceogas is trying to collect all resources: scientific, financial, and governmental - all for achievement of actual result.
- The practical task of CEOGAS is the realization of functions of management company in energy saving projects;
- For solving this task we have a top-level team of experts and scientists who work very active in the Energy-saving market in Russia;
- Special attention we put to the energy projects which developed renewable resources such as alternate fuel, bioethanole .Now we are taking part in the Program of Producing Gasoline (Euro 4 &Euro 5) from Methane and Biomass stuff and here we see future staggering success.
- Tenders organization of energy saving projects of regions of Russia & large industrial enterprises;
- Development and implementation of GHG emissions reduction projects;
- The development of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions reduction market in Russia and attracting of GHG emissions investments.
- Development and registration of the projects in Russia in accordance with international environmental standards and demands of the UNFCCC.
- Introducing the European equipment and technologies in the energy projects in Russia.
- Also introducing Russian technologies in the world energy market.
Ceogas accumulates funds for the purpose of investment in the energy projects in Russia. Also we obtain funds for the new technology researches especial in the area of renewable energy sources.
Structure of CEOGAS
PeterGaz b.v. (a subsidiary company of GAZPROM) coordinates the activity of the CEOGAS in the Netherlands.
From the Dutch side the coordinator is: Prof. Lobanov (Managing director of PeterGAZ The regular activities are directed by the Management Secretary.
NL - 3732 AG DE BILT
Phone: +31 30 228 54 67
Fax: +31 30 228 54 59
Email: oaz at rusnet.nl
125284, Russia, Moscow
Leningrad avenue, 31/3, office 303
Email: dimitri at ceogas.com